© 2006 Written and Designed by holiday.sk
The small village Spišské Tomášovce is situated in a scenic and very quite surroundings in the heart of Slovak Paradise where you can find the newly reconstructed Pension U BOCKAJA.
This stylish pension with architectural style will allow you during your stay to get out of everyday stress and super civilized world.
Our SPIŠ region is a treasury of gothic and renaissance. Here you will find high rocky mountains, deep and wild canyons with lots of waterfalls, wild rivers, ice and limestone’s caves, thermal springs, swimming pools, historical towns, villages with folk architecture, castles, mansions, but what’s more the beautiful untouched nature.
Countryside trips will satisfy all kinds of holidaymakers. In the national parks such as Slovak Paradise, The High Tatras and Pieniny you can climb the peaks, canyons, waterfalls not only on foot, but also on bikes. In the winter you can enjoy ski resorts with perfect ski slopes suitable for skiing or sledging, even cross country skiing.
- Visiting of historical cultural landmarks such as: Spis castle (Spišský hrad) (UNESCO), Spišská Kapitula (UNESCO), Levoča - historical town, Markušovce - mansion, Žehra - gothic church (UNESCO), national park Dreveník (UNESCO).
- Visit Dobšina Ice cave (UNESCO), limestone cave Domica (UNESCO), Gombasecka cave (UNESCO).
- Thermal swimming pool in Vrbov, water reservoir Dedinky, Ružín and outdoor swimming pool in Spišská Nová Ves.
- Lovers of walking can visit Slovak Paradise, The High Tatras and even try different cheeses at a Salaš (sheep pen) or experience horse riding.
- The possibility of skiing on artificial snow in ski resorts such as Plejsy Krompachy, Mlynky, Dedinky, Poráč, Spišská Nová Ves.